Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Acne Free in 3 Days - Does It Work That Fast?

Acne Free in 3 Days - Does It Work That Fast?

Looking online there is a lot of hype about the acne cure program Acne Free in 3 Days. Having suffered from acne for many years, when I found the website the book is offered from, promising to clear my skin in just 3 days, I was skeptical but willing to try it...

...So I got the program, and was instantly disappointed. You see, the Acne Free in 3 Days program is basically just a three apple fast. It's a short book that tells of the author experiences of acne, and then gives a short step by step guide to doing the 3 day fast. The theory on why it works is that the apples clear the colon of toxins, and these toxins are what cause your acne. So by flushing out the toxins you clear your skin. Well that's the theory...

So I did three day fast, and by the 3rd day my skin was MUCH clearer. On the fourth day I looked at the mirror and my skin was mostly clear, and had just a few old marks left. I was delighted that such a simple (although hard to do procedure) worked so well!

But unfortunately the results didn't last long. After a week of clear skin, my acne came back as BAD as ever! I re-read the book to see if I had done something wrong. It turns out that the 3 day fast has to be once or twice EVERY month in order STAY acne-free... For me this wasn't possible for 2 reasons:

1. The fast leaves you with no energy (no calories) and this means you have to stay indoors for 3 days. To do this 6 days a week was impractical for me as I'm too busy...

2. I found I had lost weight doing the fast just once. To do it regularly might be dangerous for me as I'm quite slim anyway...

So I was back to square-one --- acne plagued. It wasn't until I learnt about how food causes acne, like vegetable oil, that I cleared up my acne for good. For more information on clearing your acne visit my website below.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Other Topics




Do You Have Website and Want to Link Exchange With Me ??

Click Here to Know How you can Link Exchange with Me